Advantage RN: A Summary of Services
Advantage RN is a Top 10 (ranked #8 in 2014), industry-leading provider of supplemental healthcare professionals headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, and with supporting offices in Charlotte, NC; Clearwater, FL; and Delray Beach, FL. We are a quality and customer service-driven, Joint Commission-certified organization providing pre-qualified nurse and other healthcare traveler candidates and excellent customer service nationwide since 2003.
Advantage RN was the first healthcare staffing company of what has grown to be a larger healthcare staffing family collectively known as Advantage Resource Network (ARN). Other brands under the ARN Healthcare Staffing umbrella name include Advantage On Call (Local Staffing in CA, AZ, NV as well as Therapy and Government Services staffing); and Advantage Locums (Physician and Mid Level Provider staffing nationwide).
Advantage RN was founded by industry experienced professionals who remain leaders within our family of companies. Many of our employees have worked at Advantage RN since inception. As a company, we strive to live our mission:
Be Excellent to Each Other: Our Customers, Our Employees,
Our Families, Our Communities, Ourselves
Advantage RN remains dedicated to Healthcare Staffing with bottom line advantages:
Quality, Flexibility, Value, Service
Quality: first and foremost
- Compliance: Joint Commission certification with a supporting Compliance Department includes: competency testing, monitoring of licensure, certifications, immunizations and any specific client compliance requirements from the beginning and throughout the assignment; performance evaluations for our healthcare professionals and assessments of our own performance. Healthcare Providers’ files are securely maintained and are compatible to each client’s, Joint Commission’s and our own quality standards. Additional on-line competency testing and the flexibility to draw from more background tests and verifications ensure that the precise quality measures your facilities need are delivered.
- Best Recruiting Practices: Through our established processes Healthcare Providers must meet or exceed expectations including reference verification(s), thorough review of work history and competency checklist(s). Only with the approval from one of our Directors and/or Managers, is a candidate cleared to work for Advantage RN and our client facilities. Regularly scheduled Review Boards and ongoing assessment meetings with our onsite clinical educator (an RN) ensure quality commitments are met throughout each assignment.
Flexibility: providing optimal staffing solutions to ensure continuity of care and coverage
- Assignment length: assignments ranging from 4 to 13 to 26+ weeks.
- Work week flexibility: 36 to 40 to 48 hours per week. (With 48 hour guaranteed work weeks, overtime begins at the 49th hour.**)
- Multi-unit coverage: Many of our experienced and multi-specialty nurses can float between units.
Value: pricing options to best fit your needs
- All-Inclusive: We take care of everything from Compliance (including, background, drug screens, and immunizations) Travel, Lodging, Payroll, Benefits, Professional Insurance, and all cost variables associated with the assignment.
- Reduction of Hourly Fee: For those clients providing housing and/or travel a reduced hourly fee is offered.
- **48 hour Guarantee: For clients confirming a Healthcare Provider for a 48 hour guaranteed per week contract, overtime does not apply until the Healthcare Provider completes the 48 hours; there is one flat fee for the first 48 hours.
Service: ensuring a productive partnership
- Client Development: A single point-of-contact for our Clients means a better understanding of your culture and needs and provides efficiency of coverage to save you time and money. Your Client Development Manager coordinates everything from communications to all of our offices/recruiters, presentations, interviews, offers, quality assurance, housing, payroll, invoicing, etc. Our CDMs share your sense of urgency and need to deliver only highly qualified professionals in a timely manner to your facility.
- High Retention Rates: Advantage RN’s retention rate of 72+% provides Clients with a high level of confidence knowing the provider has likely worked repeatedly with Advantage RN. This means compliance components are current and a healthcare provider who has worked previously for the client could return to the facility and once again hit the unit running.
- A Responsive Team of Recruiters: 36+ caring recruiters supported by a database of 100,000+ healthcare professionals, recruitment advertising, search engine optimization, tradeshow attendance, email marketing campaigns, generous referral and loyalty bonuses means Advantage RN has the resources and programs in place to be a productive extension of your own staffing efforts.
- Availability: Our work days don’t end at 5:00 p.m.; Advantage RN is available to our Clients and Providers 24/7/365 at 800-301-4045.
- An Extended reach of Healthcare Staffing solutions through our other ARN Healthcare Staffing brands – Advantage On Call (national placement of permanent and temporary Therapy Staffing and per diem staffing in select markets), and Advantage Locums (Physician and Mid Level provider staffing). Both divisions were created in response to client requests.
Advantage RN Certifications and Recognitions:
- Advantage RN was recognized in 2012 and 2013 as being the 9th largest travel nurse staffing company by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and in 2014 was recognized as the 8th largest travel nurse staffing company. We’ve also appeared on the 2012, 2013 and 2014 lists of Largest U.S. Healthcare Staffing Firms (Top 20-25).
- Advantage RN has proudly earned the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Medical Staffing (initial certification earned in 2006; recertification in 2010).
- 2012 and 2011 Best of Staffing™ Client winner AND Best of Staffing™ Talent winner (2013 and 2014 Best of Staffing™ Client winner), by Inavero and CareerBuilder. These awards acknowledge exceptional service in the staffing industry.
- In 2008, 2009 and 2010, Advantage RN was acknowledged to be one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the industry by Staffing Industry Analysts.