The Advantage RN Seven States, Seven Specialties Wonders of the Travel World (ok, USA) Special Event!
The Super Specialties have arrived and are HIGH demand!! Advantage RN currently has 1200+ open positions for L&D, NNICU, PEDS, OR, CVOR, CVICU and Cath Lab RNs – and we get new positions every day!
THE SEVEN STATES
with the greatest need include:
It’s time YOU get rewarded for
choosing such a special SPECIALTY!!
Here are the details:
- From November 3 – December 19, 2014, ALL L&D, NNICU, PEDS, OR, CVOR, CVICU and Cath Lab RNs who successfully apply for licensure in GA, IL, MA, NJ, NY, OR, or WA state will receive a $25 Gift Card just for applying!
- When you take an assignment with ARN in any of the 7 states you applied for licensure through Advantage RN, we will reimburse you for that license on your 2nd paycheck!
- If you are offered to extend for 8 weeks or more and complete the contracted number of hours, you will receive another $50 Gift Card at the end of your extension!
- Please note: if you apply for licensure to multiple states within the program, they will eligible for the incentives for every state when you have successfully completed the required guidelines!
- And lastly… if the RN who takes ADVANTAGE of our 7 States, 7 Specialties program is referred to us by another RN, in addition to our referral program benefits, the referring RN will also receive a $25 Gift Card at the successful completion of the RN’s first assignment! Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!
Travel Nurses: Please remind your Recruiter to include Dee on all related RN documents as she is the tracker and Payroll coordinator. And remind your recruiter to include all eligible paperwork.
Thank you for traveling with Advantage RN!