Yes, staying warm in the winter is a major benefit of travel nursing. Here are five more benefits — as told to us by our very own travelers:
- Experience new adventures: “Being a travel nurse has allowed me to explore the U.S. and learn about other places and cultures.” – Denise B., RN
- Avoid hospital politics: “I was stressed and getting burned out from hospital politics and staffing holes. Not so much anymore. Traveling is one of my best career choices.” – Becky S., RN
- Get hired quickly: “It took three hours from the time I met my recruiter to contract signing. That absolutely rocks!” – Steve S., RN*
*P.S. from Advantage RN: Although this really did happen, we need to acknowledge that three hours is very, very fast. Three days to three weeks is more of the norm.
- Receive super support: “My recruiter and my housing and QA coordinators are always there for me.” — Rosa C., RN
- Live in comfortable quarters: “When I got to my site, I found my housing to be well-furnished and equipped with everything I needed as a traveler.” — Olivia L., RN
Ready to explore an experience of a lifetime? Fill out the form below to learn more about all the advantages of traveling with us!